Shiny is a web application framework based on R. Here you can find Shiny apps developed in the lab.
STRAF: STR Analysis for Forensics
STRAF is a browser-based application that allows to perform forensics and population genetics analysis of STR data. Click here to access the application.
- Latest news:
- 30/01/2018: Update: Percentages of explained variance appear now on the PCA plot + style improvements (thanks to Guanglin He for his suggestion)
- 18/12/2017: Update: a few bugs fixed, and it is now possible to analyse a single locus (thanks to P. Vallone)
- 20/10/2017: Update: forensics parameters and popgen indices can be computed for each population separately; PCA coordinates and eigenvectors can be downloaded (thanks to P. de Knijff).
- 22/09/2017: Update: allele frequencies can now be computed and downloaded for each population separately (thanks to Peter Vallone for his suggestion).
- 13/08/2017: STRAF paper accepted in Forensic Science International: Genetics
- 02/06/2017: STRAF 1.0 is online!